NETWORK 24 provides customers with first grade IT support in Perth by combining highly skilled technical engineers, best practice service management with over 15 years’ experience in IT and service delivery.
Our Helpdesk operates from 07:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday, with on-demand 24/7 availability.
With a single point of contact, NETWORK 24 Helpdesk is driven by a tailored Service Level Agreement (SLA) management and call prioritisation systems to provide quality, and flexible service to suit the specific requirements of each business.
Whilst our Helpdesk team are highly capable from a technical perspective, they are also trained in the softer side of service delivery and end-user interaction. We aim for first contact resolution and provide a pleasant user experience; both of which we believe must be delivered together.
Helpdesk Service Features
- Extensive remote support and management capabilities (94%+ remote fix)
- Highly skilled Helpdesk engineers (Microsoft accredited as standard)
- Third-party supplier interaction
- Enterprise class IT Service Management system
- Robust and extensive Knowledge Management process
- Evolving 1st Line of Business support – Our Helpdesk is constantly improving to ensure First Contact Resolution.
The Network 24 Difference
- Access to Helpdesk ‘Pods’ and named engineers for consistency of service
- Multiple Helpdesk contact methods to suit your user’s varying needs, including Instant Live Chat
- Innovative desktop support and management processes with the ability to take a step beyond the traditional “remotely control” approach
- A commitment to industry leading First Contact Resolution (FCR) attainment
- An underlying focus on user experience which is captured through various methods of satisfaction surveys
- A flexible and tailored approach to service design – aligning to (but not being constrained by) ITIL